This is a rare opportunity for an experienced retentions/ sales team leader to join this busy and vibrant team and have the opportunity to really contribute to continued improvements and to mentor and manage a growing team of customer service professionals.
- To effectively manage, lead, coach and mentor a team of inbound customer services consultants, assisting and motivating them to meet team targets and KPI's and deliver a high standard of service to existing customers;
- Conduct regular review and performance appraisals, provide development plans and assist with individual goal setting;
- Workforce planning, roster management, management of absenteeism and resourcing through peak periods;
- Handling customer escalations and approving any discretionary payments;
- Quality review and ensuring service level standards are met, ensure database adherence and audit procedures followed;
- Actively encourage and contribute towards building a positive team culture, develop and make recommendations for continued improvement.
Skills & Experience:
- 12 - 18 months experience as a team leader within a contact centre environment in addition to a demonstrated background meeting and exceeding KPI's within a customer services role;
- Experience in Financial service is not essential;
- Experienced within staff coaching and leadership, mentoring and training of staff;
- Ability to gather information, assess and identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations, strong influencing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and lead by example.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. Don't miss this opportunity!
Apply now! Or for more information, please call Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #190545