There are presently a number of opportunities available due to ongoing growth as well as internal promotions of existing staff. These opportunities are within a specialist team of retentions consultants, proactively identifying at risk customers and working to consult and provide bespoke solutions to the customer to ultimately engage and retain them to the business.
- Actively managing a portfolio of home loan customers to provide exceptional service and ensure they are engaged and reduce attrition across the portfolio
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions
- Results orientated and KPI based, able to identify and communicate leads across the business
- Committed to personal development and with a demonstrated desire to learn and develop, staying up to date with market trend and competitor offers in order to manage an effective pipeline and deliver positive outcomes
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a Sales / Retentions based position, preferably with home loans experience but other financial services or insurance based sales / retentions also happily considered
- Proven experience in meeting targets and KPI's in a customer focused role
- Outcome focused and achievement driven
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service
This is a company that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for somebody eager to succeed and establish a long term career within financial services. They are renowned for offering exceptional career development along with genuine workplace flexibility options such as working from home options. If this sounds like you, contact Sarah Magill at Porterallen on (02) 8247 5719 or apply on the link below.
Note: This position does require permanent working rights within Australia in order to be considered.