There are presently a number of opportunities available due to ongoing growth as well as internal promotions of existing staff. These opportunities are within a specialist team of retentions consultants, proactively identifying at risk customers and working to consult and provide bespoke solutions to the customer to ultimately engage and retain them to the business.
- Actively managing a portfolio of home loan customers to provide exceptional service and ensure they are engaged and reduce attrition across the portfolio
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions
- Results orientated and KPI based, able to identify and communicate leads across the business
- Committed to personal development and with a demonstrated desire to learn and develop, staying up to date with market trend and competitor offers in order to manage an effective pipeline and deliver positive outcomes
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a Sales / Retentions based position, preferably with home loans experience but other financial services or insurance based sales / retentions also happily considered
- Proven experience in meeting targets and KPI's in a customer focused role
- Outcome focused and achievement driven
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service
This is a company that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for somebody eager to succeed and establish a long term career within financial services. They are renowned for offering exceptional career development along with genuine workplace flexibility options such as working from home options.
Note: This position does require permanent working rights within Australia in order to be considered.