This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a nationally recognized financial institution in their life insurance team. This role is engaging and is an exceptional opportunity for a driven sales inclined person to develop your skills and to grow within the company.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Consultancy based retentions of existing life insurance customers in a phone-based environment;
- Inbound and outbound calls to retain and reengage existing members and customers that have indicated that they may be looking to leave the institution;
- Retain and increase loyalty of customers, create solutions focused ideas;
- Handling objections, providing solutions, and a focus on first call resolutions.
- Previous experience in a phone-based retentions role is highly regarded;
- Ability to examine problems and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner;
- Ability to build rapport in a short space of time;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Work well in a team and ambitious.
What's in it for you:
- Nationally recognised financial institution;
- Learning and development opportunities with scope for career progression;
- Attractive salary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a nationally recognised financial institution! APPLY below or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more information contact Nandani Gosai on 02 8247 5711.