This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional development of their staff. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to progress their career for the long term. The role is a resolutions consultant within the organisations' life insurance team, plenty of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Manage and resolve customers directly in order to prevent further escalations;
- Taking and handling inbound and outbound calls to retain existing members and customers;
- Retain and increase loyalty of customers, create solutions focused ideas;
- Handling objections, providing solutions, and a focus on first call resolutions.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within sales focused phone- based role, life insurance is highly regarded;
- Phone- based customer service experience is essential;
- Previous experience with up-selling and cross-selling products;
- Ability to examine issues and provide solutions in a short space of time;
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate;
- Team focused attitude and ability to work autonomously.
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity for career progression;
- Attractive salary.
For more information, please call Nandani Gosai on 02 8247 5711 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org