Our client is a highly recognised consultancy with a national presence, has a consistent track record of providing excellent service in the space of Superannuation and Investment fields. The client boasts top tier consulting talent, the business is primed to place itself at the forefront of a market with a top reputation within the market
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and driven person who is working within the superannuation industry to gain a unique perspective on all superannuation and pension products. The ideal person will work with a highly regarded team to produce quality product research for financial advisers, institutions, and the public.
In this role, reporting to senior leadership, you will be responsible for providing a first class research and analysis service on superannuation products
- Work alongside the senior research team on a range of superannuation products
- Examine various superannuation products, reviewing PDS and ensuring all information is updated
- Ensuring all communications, compliance updates and changes on products are updated
- Creating surveys on investment performances and asset allocations of products
- Producing of research papers in relation to superannuation and investment products
- Collate, Prepare and Present on a range of topics that includes market overview/outlook, performance analysis etc.
- Reviewing of communications and educations materials on Superannuation products
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a consulting firm and/ industry/superannuation providers
- Degree qualified in Business/Commerce, Finance or Actuarial.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Sound understanding of the Superannuation industry at a legislative, product and provider level
- Ability to analyse multiple sources information and deliver findings in a concise manner
- Access to a flexible working environment
- Work in a prime Sydney location
- Excellent support from senior leaders for professional development opportunities