Our client is seeking an experienced paraplanner looking to progress into an analyst level role within the research/product space. They are seeking an ambitious and driven individual looking to grow their career within the superannuation/insurance/investments space.
The ideal candidate come from a paraplanning background with experience in financial modelling and forecasting when performing product comparisons.
- Utilise paraplanning research experience to perform product comparison
- Conduct financial modelling and forecasting on products and their performance
- Review and compare PDS and premiums to update database
- Work to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces
- Research products, pricing, strategies and technical issues
- Conduct comparisons/calculations on superannuation/insurance/investment products
- Ensure all products reviewed are kept up to date with the constant regulatory changes.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years proven experience within the paraplanning industry
- MUST have modelling and forecasting experience
- Attention to detail and analytical mind
- Strong numerical and spreadsheet skills
- Great opportunity for career development and career change
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Located conveniently in Sydney CBD.
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.