Our client is a highly recognised consultancy that has a consistent track record of providing excellent service in Superannuation and Investments. The client boasts top tier consulting talent and has a very strong reputation within the market
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and driven person who is working within the superannuation industry to gain a unique perspective on all superannuation and pension products which will be invaluable for career development. The ideal person will work with a highly regarded team to produce quality product research for financial advisers, institutions and the public. The ideal candidate would have a deep knowledge of how insurance is delivered through superannuation products, including product design and claims management issues.
- Work in the research team on a range of superannuation products
- Analyse various superannuation products and update product research used by about 7,000 advisers, based on new disclosure documents
- Summarise and assess the insurance offerings of superannuation products
- Assist in analysis for research papers in relation to superannuation, fees and insurance
- Maintain relationships with product teams of all major providers to ensure high quality data
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in superannuation or insurance - specific product knowledge or experience with superannuation or insurance providers is beneficial
- Degree qualified in Business/Commerce, Finance or Actuarial
- Sound understanding of group insurance at a legislative, product and provider level
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for 'getting it right"
- Excellent comprehension and communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong numerical and spreadsheet skills
- Disciplined work practices and ability to meet deadlines