Our client is a highly recognised consultancy with a national presence, has a consistent track record of providing excellent service in the space of Superannuation and Investment fields. The client boasts top tier consulting talent, the business is primed to place itself at the forefront of a market with a top reputation within the market
This is the ideal role for an experienced paraplanner looking to grow their career and gain exposure to leading financial institutions within the superannuation and pension product space.
- Conduct product comparissons through reviewing PDS
- Utilise financial modelling and forecasting methodology to compare products and make predictions
- Examine various superannuation products, reviewing PDS and ensuring all information is updated
- End to end complex and comprehensive SoAs
- Creating surveys on investment performances and asset allocations of products
- Producing of research papers in relation to superannuation and investment products
- Collate, Prepare and Present on a range of topics that includes market overview/outlook, performance analysis etc.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years paraplanning experience
- Degree qualified in Business/Commerce, Finance or Actuarial.
- Strong financial modelling and forecasting experience
- Experience producting comprehensive and complex SoAs
- Strong numerical and spreadsheet skills
- Access to a flexible working environment
- Great career development structure set
- Direct exposure with leading financial institutions
- Excellent support from senior leaders for professional development opportunities