This organisation is a specialist insurance and superannuation research and consultancy firm that has created an enviable reputation across Australia's Financial Services landscape for quality and integrity. Its research tools are used by about 7,000 financial advisers to compare super and pension products.
Key to your success is your passion for analysis and your ability to interpret and summarise information in a consistent and understandable way.
This is an opportunity for someone working in the insurance industry to gain a unique perspective on all insurance, superannuation and pension products and to work with a team to produce high quality product research for financial advisers, institutions and the public.
Your duties will be diverse and challenging, some key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse insurance and superannuation products and maintain research relied upon by about 7,000 advisers
- Assist with producing regular investment performance and asset allocation surveys
- Assist in analysis for research papers on superannuation, investments and insurance issues
- Maintain relationships with product teams of all major providers to ensure high quality data
- Participate in the specification and UAT of new systems and system enhancements
- Assist in the assessment of communication and education materials for superannuation products
To secure this fantastic opportunity you should have the following:
- Experience in working in insurance - specific product knowledge beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for "getting it right"
- Excellent comprehension skills
- Strong numerical and spreadsheet skills
- High quality communication skills and ability to think "outside the square"
- Experience in superannuation product, education or marketing is beneficial, but not essential
- Disciplined work practices and ability to meet deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications beneficial, however not essential