Our client is a highly recognised consultancy that has a consistent track record of providing excellent service in Superannuation and Investments. The client boasts top tier consulting talent and has a very strong reputation within the market
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and driven paraplanner working within the boutique space looking to gain a unique perspective on all superannuation and pension products which will be invaluable for career development.
- Perform product comparisons within the superannuation and insurance space
- Review insurance/superannuation products for higher customer satisfaction and experience
- Produce investment performance surveys
- Review and compare PDS to update database
- Conduct comparisons/calculations on insurance premiums
- Ensure all products reviewed are kept up to date with the constant regulatory changes.
- Financial modelling and forecasts on products
- Collate, Prepare and Present on a range of topics that includes market overview/outlook, performance analysis etc.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years proven experience within paraplanning
- Must have strong Microsoft package - excel - word -outlook skills
- Proven comparison product knowledge
- Attention to detail and analytical mind
- Strong numerical and spreadsheet skills
- Great opportunity for career development
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Located conveniently in Sydney CBD.
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.