Our client is seeking an experienced paraplanner looking to work within the research/product space. The team is seeking an analytically minded individual looking to grow their career within the superannuation/insurance/investments space.
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail with proven research knowledge within superannuation.
- Utilise paraplanning research experience to perform product comparison
- Work to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces
- Research products, pricing, strategies and technical issues
- Perform price research within the market
- Produce investment performance surveys
- Review and compare PDS to update database
- Conduct comparisons/calculations on superannuation/insurance/investment products
- Ensure all products reviewed are kept up to date with the constant regulatory changes.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years proven experience within the paraplanning industry
- MUST have strong Microsoft package - excel - word -outlook skills
- MUST have proven research experience
- Attention to detail and analytical mind
- Strong numerical and spreadsheet skills
- Great opportunity for career development and career change
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Located conveniently in Sydney CBD.
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.