An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join one of the worlds largest banks. As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for implementing Financial Management policies and programmes as well as driving the decision making and the strategic direction of the Financial Management Department.
- Design and formulate regulatory reporting, financial reporting and head office reporting policy and framework
- Facilitate the APRA reporting preparation process of the Bank to ensure sufficient controls and procedures are in place for timely and accurate reporting to regulators, external parties and head office
- Coordinate the collection of financial information and perform the preparation and review of financial and regulatory reports
- Provide feedback and analysis over the financial and regulatory reports to external regulators and management
- Coordinate all external and internal auditors for the review of financial statements and regulatory reports
- Facilitates the automation of financial data collection, and implementation management information system
Skills and Experience
- Mandarin language skills desirable
- 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Relevant accounting degree
For a confidential discussion please call Lee Barnes on 02 8247 5707, email email@example.com or click on the apply button.