This is a market leading insurance and financial services firm, well renowned for developing and growing talent from within. With a fast and rapidly growing business model and a reputation for the highest professional standards, this is a company that will nurture and develop their staff, offering ongoing training, development and exceptional benefits.
This role is a 12 month contract.
- Manage, review and analyse customer profiles and documentation to ensure the advice provided was accurate and compliant within regulatory guidelines
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework
- Make recommendations for remediation actions where appropriate
- Manage end to end process of large amounts of advice review cases
- Improve processes to achieve good customer outcomes
- Must have experience within financial services, advice or banking
- Previous experience within disputes or investigation highly beneficial
- High attention to detail and ability to manage high volume file loads and deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- RG146/Diploma of Financial Planning qualifications are preferred but not essential
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah on (02) 8247 5719 quoting reference #199573