Our client is a leading national market player providing services and solutions to clients within the superannuation industry.
This company prides themselves on providing a personalised service to each of their clients. While ensuring the highest level of service is provided while they believe that great service builds long term client relationships
The ideal candidate will have a unique opportunity to work within the superannuation/SMSF industry which is seeing large and fast growth over the last number of years.
- Managing and building existing and new relationships with clients daily via meetings, answering daily queries by phone and email
- Ensuring each client portfolio is managed to the highest standard ensuring all compliance and regulation is followed
- Working with internal stakeholders - sales, product and distribution teams ensuing client needs are met
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing these relationships to grow the client base
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SMSF products
The successful candidate will possess:
- 2+ years relationship management experience meeting targets and KPIs
- SMSF industry knowledge
- A team player, motivated and the ability to work independently
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.