About the Company:
Porterallen has been a leader in recruitment to the Banking, Wealth Management, Superannuation, Financial Planning, Funds Management, Life and General Insurance sectors for over 20 years. As a boutique financial services recruitment firm, Porterallen focuses on delivering tailored recruitment solutions to our clients and candidates.
About the Role:
As a result of continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join our Banking and/or Advice recruitment team in our Melbourne offices.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for designing and executing tailored recruitment solutions for our clients.
Typical responsibilities of the role include:
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Identify opportunities and provide recruitment and HR advice to customers with complex recruitment needs.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to manage their talent strategy and balance competing business demands.
- Designing and executing a sourcing and recruitment strategy including advertising;
- Approaching, screening and marketing positions to candidates;
- Conducting structured interviews;
- Preparing submissions on behalf of candidates to be presented to clients;
- Assisting with the negotiation of offer and acceptance between candidate and client.
- Previous experience in a relationship management or sales orientated role in Banking, Financial Planning, and/or recruitment
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and be able to relate to people from all walks of life.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of internal drive and motivation
- Resilience and capacity to rebound from setbacks
- Sense of urgency - a genuine interest in delivering quality outcomes, quickly.