Leading Asian Bank with global presence across all areas of banking. Currently expanding here within the Australian Banking Market.
About the role:
This is a Relationship Manager role. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ther following:
- Develop a working relationship with brokers by promoting the banks Home Loan products
- Work closely with brokers to attract new business and be the point of contact for any enquiries relating to credit policy, application progress and status
- Perform market trend analysis to identify any opportunities for process and product improvements
- Proactively identify any new opportunities within the market to stimulate growth
- Assessment of customer's credit profile and manage the risk
- Manage home loan applications submitted by brokers
- Train and educate brokers on the products available
Ideally the successful candidate should possess.
- 3+ years' experience in a Relationship Management / BDM role.
- 2 years' experience within home lending
- MUST have strong verbal skills in Mandarin and English
- Tertiary Degree in Business, Finance or any related degrees
If you have suitable experience and would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below.