Our client is a leading Australian Bank and is seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant looking to grow their career within this space and utilise their Allied health background. You will be ideal for this role if you also have a case assessing background along with rehabilitation process experience.
The role focuses on supporting the claims team to provide rehabilitation services for bank customers ensuring they are receiving the best experience and support. The Rehabilitation Specialist will focus on providing advice and coaching for claims teams to identify customer's recovery needs.
- Advise Case Managers from a recovery and rehabilitation point of view on further steps and any points of escalation
- Support and coach the claims operational team to identify customer recovery needs.
- Act in the best interest of customers to improve their claims experience and providing relevant support advice or rehabilitation services
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects and develop strategies to assist in customer recovery and returning to work
- Be the first point of contact for any medical related queries from case managers and make recommendations for referrals
- Execute case management plans and applying industry expertise to provide insights into each case on the best approach for each distinct case
- Tailor adapt strategies to each customer situation ensuring fastest recovery both emotionally and physically
- 2+ years' experience in rehabilitation process and strategies
- Must be degree qualified in Allied health; Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Occupational Therapy
- Ideally have Case Assessing experience but not essential
- Proven understanding of claims process
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion.