About the company:
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced rehabilitation consultant looking to work within a corporate environment and join one of Australia's leading institutions within a high performing team. This role is engaging and consultative in nature, an ideal next step for an experienced rehab consultant who is focused on developing strategies for positive outcomes for claimants.
- Liaising closely with life claims assessors to provide specialist rehabilitation advice for complex claims
- Strategic management plans with a focus in positive outcomes
- Coordinating and monitoring internal and external providers to achieve the best return to work outcomes for all parties
- Ongoing provision of training and development of claims staff within rehabilitation and return to work management planning
Skills & Experience:
- Allied Health qualification within rehabilitation counselling, occupational therapy, psychology, exercise physiology or physiotherapy
- Demonstrated practical experience within occupational or vocations rehabilitation
- Strong influencing skills, ability to make recommendations and oversee their implementation
- Extensive experience within case management and dealing with clients in various rehabilitation settings, with a preference on occupational therapy and psychiatric
What's in it for you:
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. They are looking for ambitious individuals who are eager to progress their careers for the long term.
Apply below or send your cv to Nandani Gosai at email@example.com!