Our client is a leading global Financial Institution which adopts customer focused approach. They are currently seeking an experienced Regulatory Compliance Manager with a legal background to maintain their compliance policy and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be one that comes from an internal or external audit background. You will also have sound compliance knowledge and have experience working closely with government bodies and regulators.
- Develop detailed plans on implementing the company's compliance policy and procedure frameworks
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes like FATCA, CRS and any ATO requirements
- Manage notices and updates with licenses like AFSL
- Prepare regulatory and analytical reports for head office
- Perform internal audits and report on any findings
- Identify any opportunities to work towards minimisation of legal risk across the firm
- Point of contact for regulators or any government authorities
- Promote positive compliance culture across business units
- Conduct meetings with individual team members for training and development opportunities
- Ad hoc tasks related to Legal and Compliance
You must have:
- Must have audit (internal/external) experience
- 3+ years financial services compliance experience
- Proven team management experience
- Experience working in transaction monitoring space
- Banking/Law/Commerce or related degree qualified
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8247 5703, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.