They are looking to appoint people ideally with an interest in developing a long-term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and expertise. This is a company that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for somebody eager to succeed and establish a long-term career.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Write and post advertisements on various platforms;
- Screening, interviewing and skill assessing applicants;
- Background and reference checking suitable candidates;
- Induction and on boarding new candidates;
- Candidate relationship management;
- Database maintenance of current workforce activities.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in recruitment / resourcing, agencies experience is highly regarded;
- Bachelor's Degree in the related field is highly regarded but not essential;
- The ability to develop and maintain strong rapport with candidates;
- Ability and commitment to deliver under pressure;
- A positive attitude to work and driven by achievement;
- A professional level of interpersonal skills and an ethical approach.
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity for career progression;
- Supportive team and management with a flexible working enviroment.
If you are looking to build your long-term career within this diverse environment then please, contact Nandani Gosai at Porterallen on (02) 8247 5711 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This position does require permanent working rights within Australia in order to be considered.