Recoveries Officer - Insurance
- 6 month contract role with options to transition to perm
- Great team culture with excellent training & development
- National insurer, CBD based, full time
This is well known and established insurer, highly regarded not just for their work but also as a highly desirable employer of choice, progressive and flexible in their workplace practices with excellent training and opportunities.
There is currently an opportunity for an experienced recoveries officer within the claims team, starting for an initial 6 month contract, with opportunity for extension and possibility of permanent opportunities.
This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody wanting to develop their skills within the insurance claims industry with the chance to establish a long and successful career with the brand.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of claims
- Negotiate with third party insurers and liable parties to recover debt
- Focus on reduction of outstanding recovery claims
- Generating invoices, maintaining and updating the database, manage correspondence between parties
Skills & experience:
- Experience within insurance claims or recoveries preferable, however a background within debt collection will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated background within a customer services environment, strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrated administrative skills with experience within a regulated, process driven environment
To apply for this outstanding opportunity, click Apply on the link below or contact Adrian O'Donnell on 0402 030 906 for a confidential discussion.