This is well known and established insurer, highly regarded not just for their work but also as a highly desirable employer of choice, progressive and flexible in their workplace practices with excellent training and opportunities.
There are currently a number of opportunities for experienced recoveries officers within their claims team, starting for an initial 3 - 6 month contract and possibility of permanent opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody wanting to develop their skills within the insurance claims industry with the chance to establish a long and successful career with the brand.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of claims
- Negotiate with third party insurers and liable parties to recover debt
- Focus on reduction of outstanding recovery claims
- Generating invoices, maintaining and updating the database, manage correspondence between parties
Skills & experience:
- Experience within insurance claims or recoveries preferable, however a background within debt collection will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated background within a customer services environment, strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrated administrative skills with experience within a regulated, process driven environment
[To be considered for this role you MUST be and Australian Citizen / New Zealand Citizen or hold a Permanent Residency.]