The company is an international multi-award- winning employer of choice with a well-established reputation. They focus on placing high value on the engagement and contribution of their staff and lead the way with opportunity.
The opportunity is for an experienced reconciliations and credit control officer to join a team of high performing and experienced professionals. Customer care is pivotal to the business, so a genuine focus on building relationships and positive customer outcomes is critical.
- Manage daily bank reconciliations;
- Review, monitor and manage $50m ledger;
- Complete in-depth high-volume reconciliations contact clients for revenue collection;
- Action unapplied payments and credits and monitor client billing requirements;
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations and journal processing;
- Month end reporting of aged trial balances (ATB's), DSO calculation etc.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience within credit control / accounts receivable;
- Advanced Excel and numerical skills, experience with great plains advantage;
- Effectively manage multiple priorities, sense of urgency and effective time management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Client satisfaction focused, strong customer services skills;
- Statutory & Compliance focused.
What's in it for you?
- Work from home options and workplace flexibility;
- Comprehensive staff rewards - discount programs, award and recognition incentives
- Fun and social team culture with regular occasions and events.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Apply now to the link below or contact Nandani on (02) 8245 5711 quoting reference #197796