This leading National Insurer within a niche market is currently undergoing rapid growth and expansions. Their vision is to be the leading provider of insurance solutions to their clients and provide unrivalled service in their market.
They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced corporate receptionist / administrator to join their team, being the first point of contact for clients and providing administrative support to the office. The role will be reporting to the Administration Manager and will involve face to face client liaison, answering and directing of queries and day to day administration tasks to facilitate the smooth operations of this busy office.
- First point of contact - face to face client liaison and answering and directing of incoming calls
- Preparation of Certificate of Currency
- Reporting and updating of systems
- Filing and scanning of documents
- Handling and allocating mail ingoing and outgoing
- Banking and reconciliations
- Maintaining office such as board room maintenance, stationary orders, directing of couriers, catering and petty cash management and reporting
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a corporate environment, preferably within the insurance industry, along with strong administrative skills and an eye for detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position and an ability to develop rapport and build relationships will see you truly thrive in this role where there is plenty of scope for professional development.