An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planning Assistant to join one of Australia's largest boutique financial planning firms.
Our client focuses on providing high levels of service to both their private and corporate clients. They pride themselves on the flexibility to accommodate for your lifestyle. The team is a dynamic and highly motivated team to support and nurture your growth.
- Maintaining, updating and ensuring client records are up to date through CRM
- Work closely with Compliance, Paraplanning and Financial advisers to ensure efficiencies
- Build and maintain relationship between private clients and workplace advice team
- Assistance in managing client data and file
- Assistance with client correspondence and event management
- Improve process improvement
- Handle general enquires
You will need:
- Minimum 3 + years' experience in financial planning business
- Strong IT/PC skills, with XPLAN, Microsoft office and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High attention to detail
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8247 5703, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.