Our client is one of Australia's largest super funds. The majority of their members are employed in the public sector, health and community services, education, police and emergency services.
They offer a supportive work culture and provide opportunities and experiences that help candidates develop their careers.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Member Specialist Operations this role is responsible for ensuring the complaints and communication function within Member Operations is delivered to an exceptional standard. Key in delivering these outcomes is a focus on quality together with core values of professionalism, integrity, accountability and continuous improvement.
- Provide coaching and support to ensure complex escalations and complaint matters are resolved efficiently and to the highest of standards.
- Proactively identify, make recommendations and develop team members
- Responsible for developing and implementing a feedback loop to enable the review and quality checking of solutions and responses to complaints and escalations.
- Provide superannuation and fund operations expertise to the team to enable them to resolve matters efficiently and correctly
- Identify & drive innovation and opportunities for improvement to administration processes to enable the removal of duplication and complexity of effort and simplify processes
- Contribute to the continual improvement of internal and external processes and procedures
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including external complaint bodies
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary business / commerce qualifications are well regarded but are not essential a Diploma of Superannuation Management preferred
- ASFA PS146/RG146 or equivalent FPA qualification is essential - if RG146 is not held at the date of appointment assistance will be provided to complete this qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience in superannuation administration or trustee office with a sound knowledge of all aspects of superannuation fund operations
- Knowledge of the superannuation industry, superannuation products, legislation and administration
- Knowledge of superannuation administration processes and systems
Please click Apply link below !