About the company:
My client a leading specialist Property insurance underwriting agency that are well established and continuing to experience exceptional growth based on their outstanding reputation within the market place. Backed by one of the most respected brands in the industry, they are genuienly industry experts in their field.
Due to growth, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced property underwriter to join the team. This position will see you working with a well established client base whilst providing mentoring, raining and development to the more junior staff within this collaborative and energetic team.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced underwriter to join a well established organisation located on the north shore.
- 5+ years experience in Property/Strata Underwriting with previous experience in mentoring & educating team members.
- Underwriting strata property risks
- Mentoring and educating members of the team on underwriting and insurance Speaking with insurance brokers, clients and insurers on a daily basis Evaluation of insurance risks and underwriting and pricing of accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders including customers, brokers, business partners and colleagues.
- Underwrite and price accounts in accordance with the underwriting guidelines, delegated authority and personal underwriting authority.
- Identify adverse trends and work closely with the National Product & Underwriting Manager to establish corrective actions.
- Address all enquiries from customers professionally and accurately.
- Evaluate accumulation exposures and make recommendations as appropriate
Culture & Benefits:
- Flexible working environment
- Excellent benefits
- Leading bonus strtucture
- Collaborative and social team culture.
Don't miss this chance to push your career to the next level! Apply now to email@example.com