About the company:
My client a leading specialist Property insurance underwriting agency that are well established and continuing to experience exceptional growth based on their outstanding reputation within the market place. Backed by one of the most respected brands in the industry, they are genuinely industry experts in their field.
Due to growth, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced property claims consultant to join the team. This position will see you working with a well established client base of brokers to manage end to end claims within commercial and domestic property and strata.
This role will see you manage claims from lodgement through to completion to ensure claims are processed within timeframes and to deliver optimum customer service. In addition, you will also:
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide regular updates on the progress of claims and leverage the expertise of senior Claims consultants and other key stakeholders
- Evaluations, basic investigatory tasks and by gathering and documenting relevant information
- Provide assistance to team members and identify opportunities for process improvement to support the achievement of team and organisational goals and objectives
Key Criteria for Success:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within end to end property claims. Whilst strata experience highly desirable, commercial or domestic property also highly regarded
- Strong customer service experience and display a passion for helping people
- PC skills/literacy and be able to navigate multiple computer systems
- Attentive and confident when liaising with customers and service providers
- Positive attitude to teamwork and willingness to embrace change
- Property Strata claims experience (desirable)
Culture & Benefits:
- Flexible working environment
- Excellent benefits
- Collaborative and social team culture.
- Development and career progression from within
Don't miss this chance to push your career to the next level! Apply now by following the link below