Our client is a leading Industry Superannuation Fund with great work life balance initiatives seeking an experienced Superannuation Product Manager.
This is an ideal role for an individual looking for an operational and hands on role where they can bring upon their wealth of experience within product management. You will focus on pre and post retirement and insurance products and services. With the major changes within the industry, our client is committed to seeking a highly motivated candidate with solid understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Conduct market review and competitor analysis for better customer experience
- Involvement in initiatives on product offerings and new product launches ensuring a successful launch
- Support the drafting and delivery of company policy and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the process of new product development, analysis and designs
- Review, develop and update PDS to ensure they align with company policy and framework
- Ensuring all products keep up with the constant changes in regulation and legislation
- Complete APRA and regulatory reporting and manage relationships with rating agencies
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience within superannuation product management
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business, Finance, Law or any related discipline
- Solid exposure and understanding of regulatory changes
- Excellent oral and verbal skills
- Drives and builds great team culture
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible work options
- Great opportunity to work in an Industry Fund.
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.