This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong knowledge on superannuation products looking to move into a leading financial institution and greater stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a similar role or have strong superannuation or insurance knowledge and is looking to develop their career.
- Involvement in initiatives on product offerings and new product launches ensuring a successful launch
- Updates on regulatory requirements and changes
- Review products for better customer experience
- Support the drafting and delivery of company policy and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the process of analysis and designs
- Review, develop and update PDS to ensure they align with company policy and framewor
- Ensuring all products keep up with the constant changes in regulation and legislation
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years proven experience within the Superannuation or insurance industry
- Broad operational or superannuation product experience
- Proven stakeholder management
- Relevant tertiary degree and RG146 in Superannuation are preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great opportunity for career development
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Located conveniently in Sydney CBD.
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.