This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong knowledge on superannuation products looking to move into a leading financial institution and greater stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a similar role or have strong superannuation knowledge and is looking to develop their career.
- Involvement in initiatives on product offerings and new product launches ensuring a successful launch
- Review products for better customer experience
- Support the drafting and delivery of company policy and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the process of new product development, analysis and designs
- Review, develop and update PDS to ensure they align with company policy and framework
- Ensuring all products keep up with the constant changes in regulation and legislation
The ideal candidate:
- 3 + years proven experience within the Superannuation industry
- Broad operational or superannuation product experience
- Proven stakeholder management
- Relevant tertiary degree and RG146 in Superannuation are preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great opportunity for career development
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Located conveniently in Sydney CBD.
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.