This leading private wealth management business, has been established for over 150 years and has more than 500 employees in its 9 offices across Australia and New Zealand.
They generate powerful financial and social returns for their sophisticated clientele, through their personal and integrated approach and strong understanding of premium wealth strategies, advice and investments.
Key role responsibilities:
- Administrative/Adviser Support - complete paperwork to on-board new accounts, answer client queries, cash transfers, support preparation for client meetings, and in general, all tasks associated with supporting the needs of our clients.
- Trading - taking and executing client orders (ASX, International, Term Deposits and Managed Funds)
- Compliance - ensure client files are up-to-date and compliant with all the required documentation
- Prospecting - support the teams pipeline with managing updates via the CRM
- Event management - support the team with organizing client events
- Business Improvement - Look for opportunities to devise and review current processes to introduce greater efficiency's and controls to the team
Key candidate requirements:
- RG146 and Tertiary qualification within business and finance discipline
- Understanding of the systems including Securitease, Salesforce and XPLan in preferred, but training will be provided should you have little or no experience
- Strong attention to detail and effective time management & organisation skills
- Professional communication with clients and internal stakeholders both in person and over the phone
- Pride in work, ethical and can work collaboratively
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to expand on their current experience, work with and learn from the best in the industry and seek career progression to a Business Associate or Adviser Associate
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 194422.