Our client is a boutique that specialises on high net worth clients with the goal of providing customers with an effective strategy to help them achieve their financial goals within a timeframe. They provide the opportunity for high net worth clients who lack strategy to plan and grow their wealth in the most effective way. The objective of the Private Wealth Associate is to deliver quality advice and turn prospective clients into loyal members.
A great opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner or Associate Adviser to be part of our growing company focusing on providing a high level of service to its members. This role is ideally suitable for an experienced paraplanner or CSM wanting to take the next step in their career as an Associate Planner.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an energetic, results focused and self-driven individual. You will be responsible for supporting Financial Planners in providing high quality financial planning services and research to both existing and new clients through the provision of phone based professional financial services to attract and retain clients.
The Key Duties:
- The ability to provide support to financial planners by way of attracting and retaining clients over the phone
- Develop accurate and succinct Statements of Advice
- Working with advice team, regional and external clients
- Prepare insurance quotes and investment models
- Producing financial plans in line with agreed targets
- Research of investment products, strategies and risk profiles
- Acting in the best interest of the members with customer service as a priority
- Manage the client review and renewal process
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years'+ experience as a CRM or paraplanner
- Experience in Relationship Management of internal and external stakeholders
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree
- Ideally working towards their CFP or has a willingness to work towards it
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with compliance framework in advice
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.