About the Company
Our client has built an enviable reputation based on the provision of trusted advice and a suite of consistently high performing products. They have a well-established Private Banking business with a significant share of the Australian Private Wealth market.
About the Role
Our client has developed a unique offering for sophisticated UHNW customers which combines local and global expertise to better assist with their tailored financial objectives. Because of this growth our client is looking to add talented Private Banking professionals to its teams in Melbourne.
- Responsible for the growth and retention of HNW & UHNW bank customers
- Provide valuable research and insights to customers with regards to complex commercial lending and wealth management requirements
- Utilise a consultative style of relationship management that better identifies opportunities to distribute the Bank's product and service offerings.
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and structure credit proposals
- Previous experience in a senior private banking, investments advice or stockbroking capacity
- Experience in structuring commercial lending requirements for complex HNW/UHNW customers (desirable)
- A thorough understanding of various wealth management products and services that include investments and financial markets
- A driven and self-motivated attitude towards meeting and exceeding performance metrics
- RG146 accreditation is essential
- Exceptional communication skills (both written & verbal)
For more information, please contact John Iellamo on 03 8080 7234 or click on APPLY below