About the Company
My client have a well-established business with a significant share of the Australian Affluent Banking market.
About the Role
Due to significant growth and exceeding budget success year on year, an opportunity has arisen for an energetic and driven Relationship Manager to deliver high level banking and investment management services to a portfolio of affluent customers based in Melbourne.
Key role responsibilities:
- Driving the growth and profitability of a portfolio of affluent clients with borrowings or investments between $1m - $2m.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Knowledge of sophisticated investments products, equities markets and taxation/superannuation implications relating to affluent customers.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven and quantifiable track record in private/affluent banking, retail lending or business banking with ability to demonstrate historical performance.
- Extensive exposure to wealth management products and ability to identify wealth needs for affluent individuals.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline - RG146 accreditation is highly desirable.
- Extensive residential and non-specialised commercial property lending skills, including:
- Being able to read and interpret financial statements for individuals, companies and trusts.
- Ability to structure credit proposals and identify and mitigate credit risks - predominantly with credit requests supported by freehold property.
Our client equips its staff with the Tools and Support required to be a leader in the marker from the role from the outset.
A highly competitive salary and performance based incentives will be available to the successful candidate.
For more information, please contact Libby Clements on 03 8080 7283 or click on APPLY below