An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Practice Manger to join one of Australia's largest boutique financial planning firms.
Our client focuses on providing high levels of service to both their private and corporate clients. They pride themselves on the flexibility to accommodate for your lifestyle. The team is a dynamic and highly motivated team to support and nurture your growth.
- Manage the compliance framework, workflow, administration staff and the financial advisers within the practice to ensure high quality advice is provided.
- Leading involvement in the development of the management information systems for the business.
- Work closely with Compliance, Paraplanning and Financial advisers to ensure efficiencies
- Work closely with staff for performance management, development and succession planning
- Build and maintain relationship between private clients and workplace advice team
- Initiative Delivery
You will need:
- Minimum 3 + years' experience in financial planning business
- Strong IT/PC skills, with XPLAN, Microsoft office and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High attention to detail
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Fiona Lu on (02) 8247 5703 quoting reference: #198932and please click the apply button below.