Our client is a leading wealth management provider in the Australian market. They are renowned for their product range and exceptional customer service, which has seen them win numerous industry awards resulting in vast new business opportunities.
Sitting within the operations division the ideal candidate will provide the highest level of service excellence across clients, advisers and various other operative bodies.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate skills across;
- Platform navigation to Adviser's and their support staff.
- Providing responses to queries/requests received via phone, email and mail and arrange for escalated issues to be tracked to completion and prioritised and corrected,
- Ensuring detailed logging around calls, issues and errors are maintained
- Actively participate in an environment of continuous improvement to achieve high quality outcomes
- Assist administration teams with workflow processing of contributions
- Minimum 1+ years' experience on WRAP/Mastertrust platforms
- Knowledge of Model Portfolios and Separately Managed Accounts (SMA's) would be highly desired
- Minimum 6-12 mths in a customer service role, ideally from a superannuation or financial planning environment
- Ability to work around deadlines with limited flexibility