Our client is a leading investment platform provider across insurance, superannuation and investment products. They are currently experiencing growth and are seeking a platform administrator with financial planning exposure.
The ideal candidate will be one that is currently working in the financial planning industry and can demonstrate extensive stakeholder management and administration skills.
- Assist financial advisers with any queries and administrative tasks
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from relevant stakeholders, mainly Financial Advisers
- Maintain Superannuation account administration and any transactional payments including contributions, fee transactions and savings/payment plans
- Maintain accurate file notes to ensure compliance with regulations
- 2+ years industry experience
- DFP qualifications as a minimum
- Experience working with benefit payments, account closures, pension payments and fee updates
- Must have financial planning/investments/superannuation experience
- Strong and articulate communication skills
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.