This company is a leading financial services firm which holds a reputation for their excellence and professionalism in client services. This is an opportunity for a Planning Administrative Assistant to join a leading firm that has a collaborative team culture and supportive environment allowing room for growth and development.
This opportunity has arisen due to internal growth of the company. The purpose is to provide exceptional support in client services and along-side Advisers, Investment Manager and Paraplanner. The role will be reporting to the team leader.
- Manage all operations, administration and reporting procedures;
- Provide quality support to Advisers, Investment Manager and paraplanners & assist with preparing financial plans;
- Communication with clients and suppliers on daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone;
- Managing administrative duties including updating the Coin and CRM database & making sure files are compliant;
- Assist with implementation of complex investments& ensure to collate correct client information.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 year's + working in Financial Services;
- Previous experience using Xplan of Coin;
- Completed or near completion of an RG146/ Diploma of Financial Services;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player.
Apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.