This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
Due to continued growth, our client has multiple openings for sales focused individuals who are looking to build a long term career within insurance. These opportunities are client focused and consultative in their nature, working with an existing base of customers to add real value.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls with existing customers, answering queries and providing quotes and policy information
- Working with customers to educate them across various insurance products, ensuring the customer is making decisions based on genuine need and suitability to lifestyle
- Consultative based sales - genuine focus on best outcome for customers
- Working to call centre metrics and targets including compliance and data integrity
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a phone-based sales-based role;
- Financial services highly regarded but not essential
- A desire to succeed within a high performing, customer and sales focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #188442