This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to retail and affluent customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
Key role responsibilities:
· Collaborate with Branch Staff to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with a variety of wealth needs.
· Clients are typically individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments, Superannuation and Estate Planning
· Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide personalised financial advice.
· Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments.
· Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
· Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
Key candidate requirements:
· Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline - DFP & minimum Modules 1 & 2 of ADFP complete. CFP highly regarded.
· 2-3+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to retail or affluent customers.
· Good knowledge of managed investments products, taxation/superannuation implications and personal risk/insurance advice.
· High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the apply button below.