An excellent opportunity for a driven Life Insurance Risk expert to join a growing consultancy practice, at the forefront of the Financial Planning industry.
About the company:
This practice is built on a core philosophy of respect, honesty, integrity and professionalism and offers financial planning advice to a broad range of clients. A mid-sized practice, they are very well positioned to be both agile and able to offer that "personal touch" to their client base, and big enough to provide the full suite of products.
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Life Insurance Risk Specialist, who will be responsible for growth and development of this area, within the financial planning business. This is effectively a BDM-type role, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable in both a F2F and phone based environment.
If you are adept at growing life insurance books of business, and have great communication skills, then this could be an ideal role for you.
- Provide & write "life insurance" risk advice (Death, TI, Income Protection, TPD, and Trauma) to private individuals/clients - whilst most of written business will fall under personal protection, it may include business protection too.
- Leads will be provided by the mortgage advisers, and you will be expected to follow these through, as well as grow the risk side of the business yourself.
- Deliver excellent client service at all times
- Must be comfortable working with all types of private clients, including blue collar, white collar, mid-net worth and clients who have assets in excess of $1m
Skills & Experience:
- DFP is essential, ADFP will be highly regarded
- A degree isn't essential, but again, will be highly regarded
- Proven track record in Insurance Risk consulting & writing is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the "Life Insurance" products including lump sum, Income Protection, Trauma, and to a lesser extent business protection will be required.
- Ability to execute superior conversations and meetings
- Ideally the candidate should be able to write and produce their own high quality SOA's, although a full back office of paraplanners and administrators will be available for use.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Engaging personality with an adaptable nature and ability to network at all levels
Culture & Benefits:
- Growing Consultancy at the forefront of the industry
- Future opportunities for growth
- Competitive Package
For more information, please contact Kevin Pickard on (02) 8247 5714 or email me directly at Kevinp@porterallen.com.au