Based in Parramatta, this is an outstanding opportunity to commence an opportunity working within a busy government department in an immediate start, ongoing contract role. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll officer with strong skills in SAP to develop new skills and gain experience within workers compensation.
This position will see you responsible for the following daily tasks:
- Entry of leave and processing of payroll using SAP on a daily basis
- Timely processing of workers compensation entitlements in line with relevant legislation
- Review and reconcile workers compensation leave, manage award provisions for complex claims
- Provide updates and advice to stakeholders and monitor progress of workers compensation claims, manage claims through to closure
- Preparation of workers compensation and injury information and other related correspondence
- Manage claims in database in relation to policy and procedures
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong SAP and payroll experience
- Attention to detail, strong reconciliation skills with excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience within workers compensation ideal but not essential
- MS office and intermediate to advanced excel.
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the link below.