About the company:
This is a rare opportunity for a retention specialist to join one of Australia's leading institutions with a fun and dynamic atmosphere. This role is an exceptional opportunity for a customer cenrtric consultant to work within a vibrant and growing team in a flexible part time capacity and with career progression opportunities.
- Consultancy based retentions of existing customers in a phone based environment
- Warm calls with exisiting members and customers that have indicated that they may be looking to leave the institution
- Retain and increase loyalty of customers, create solutions focused ideas
- Handling objections, providing solutions, and a focus on first call resolutions
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within customer services, sales and/or retentions - insurance preferred but also retail banking or insurance wanting to transition into corporate very welcome
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to examine problems and provide solutions to customers
- Sales skills in a phone based environment highly regarded
- Retentions experience desired, but not a necessity
- Exceptional communication skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. They are looking for ambitious individuals who are eager to progress their careers for the long term.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must be permanent residents of Australia.
For more information, please contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 or firstname.lastname@example.org