About the Company:
Our client is a leading wealth management business with a strong national presence. With a continual focus on customer engagement and quality of advice, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced People Leader to join its ranks.
About the Role:
This role will see you managing a large Paraplanning Team to support the Financial Planning business, while also allowing you to engage and be heavy involved with high level Executive Senior management and decision making.
- Lead and manage the Paraplanning team
- Maintain constructive working relationships with the Leadership team, Advice Delivery teams, 1st and 2nd Line and Frontline
- Coaching, mentoring & ensuring continued professional development of self & team
- Engage broader business through collaboration, building strong relationships internally & externally
- Monitor team and personal adherence to the compliance framework, ensuring all Paraplanning processes, procedures are document and maintained
- Ensure the business is appropriately resourced and supported to deliver efficient and compliant Advice Documentation in a timely manner
- Facilitate selected agreed initiatives/projects and manage end to end roll-out
- Continual focus on business efficiencies and enhanced productivity to provide client best interest outcomes
- Proven team leadership skills
- Experience developing and implementing/improving process efficiencies
- Ability to adapt quickly, work under pressure and manage multiple activities in accordance with business requirements and timeline
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- DFP or Business Related Degree highly regarded
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the apply button below.