An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanning Manager to join one of the leading wealth management firm. This will be the ideal role for you if you have had experience managing a high performing team of Paraplanners and you are interested in the operational side of things.
This role is a rare opportunity to make the paraplanning function yours and lead a team of junior paraplanners ensuring they meet monthly targets and your team produces high quality work within budget.
- Lead a team of paraplanners to produce high quality work
- Review Standard of Procedure ensuring maximum efficienciy
- Managing the advice workflow ensuring the timely production of accurate and compliant advice
- Develop and train paraplanners and conduct one on one training for mentoring sessions
- Ensure your team meet monthly targets and deadlines within budget
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
You Will Need:
- Must have 5+ years' experience as a Paraplanning Manager (using XPLAN)
- Team leader experience is required
- Strong XPLAN skills, also has experience with WealthSolver, Risk Researcher and XTools+
- Relevant degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email Fiona.email@example.com or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion