An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior paraplanner to join one of the leading wealth management firm. You will also have the flexibility to work from home part of the week.
This role is a rare opportunity to step into a leadership role to develop your career as you will develop and lead a team of junior paraplanners ensuring they meet monthly targets and your team produces high quality work within budget.
- Lead a team of paraplanners to produce high quality work
- Develop and train junior paraplanners and conduct one on one training for mentoring sessions
- Ensure your team meet monthly targets and deadlines within budget
- Develop complexed Statements of Advice and Record of Advice.
- Management of client portfolios
- Engage in development and training programs
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
You Will Need:
- Must have 5+ years' experience as a paraplanner (using XPLAN)
- Team leader experience is desirable but not required
- Strong XPLAN skills, also has experience with WealthSolver, Risk Researcher and XTools+
- Strong communication skills
- RG146 Compliant
- Relevant degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email Fiona.email@example.com or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion