This is a newly available position offering exposure to preparation of SOA's that will suit someone who has 6-12 months experience and looking to build their career.
You will join this small team that operates as an outsource provider of paraplanning services to the Financial Services industry.
In this role you will:
- Prepare SOA's using the Xplan software
- Operate in a collaborative team environment
- Use your skills and knowledge of key strategies across Suprannuation, Insurance, Investments and Retirement strategies
- Develop your skills further under the guidance of Senior Paraplanners to take on more complex strategies
The ideal person will possess:
- 6-12 months experience in a junior paraplanning position
- Exposure to financial plamnning software - X-Plan an advantage
- Exposure to working in a centralised team environment would be an advantage
- Relevant industry qualifications with a minimum of the DFP
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
If this role is for you then apply now - otherwise for a confidential discussion please call Keiron Smith (02) 8247 5712.