An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join a leading Australian Bank and have the opportunity within a tight knit team, to learn and develop your career. This is the ideal role for an experienced Paraplanner with experience working in a high volume centralised paraplanning team looking for flexible work opportunities.
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual with experience preparing personalised statements of advice ensuring they fit the client's lifestyle and financial planning needs.
- Develop accurate and succinct holistic Statements of Advice
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Management of client portfolios
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
Skills & Experience:
- MUST have experience with XPLAN
- Experience preparing SOAs, product research and selection
- Experience working within a centralised paraplanning team is desirable
- Must be degree qualified
- 3+ years experience as a Paraplanner
- High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the box
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.